Everyone needs that one ‘go-to’ recipe to make a fast and delicious salad on the fly. This is mine. It’s a recipe that my French mother-in-law handed down to me, it is a typical French Vinaigrette. The first time I went to France, I fell in love with having a salad at the end of each meal because of this dressing. It cleansed the palate and ended the meal on a light, fresh note.
- 1 tbs of dijon mustard
- 1 tbs balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tbs olive oil
- S&P to taste.
- Add dijon mustard and balsamic vinaigrette and whisk until all incorporated.
- Slowly add in olive oil, one tablespoon at a time.
- Whisk together until creamy.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- As I make this on a almost daily basis, I have swapped the measuring spoons for a wooden spoon and use the same 1:1:3 ratio of ingredients.