This is a really great way to turn leftover roasted cauliflower into the next day’s salad. Just add some liver-cleansing radicchio, blood-purifying parsley, and a quick homemade dressing and you’re covered.
Roasted Cauliflower and Radicchio Salad
Write a review
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into 1-inch-wide florets
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 large head radicchio, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss cauliflower with 1/4 cup oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread in 1 layer in a shallow baking pan (1 inch deep) and roast, turning over with tongs halfway through roasting, until tender and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together vinegar, shallot, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, then add remaining 5 tablespoons oil in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Add cauliflower, radicchio, and parsley to the dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper
Molly Bea https://www.mollybea.com/